Lakewood, a LifeSpire of Virginia continuing care retirement community in Richmond’s West End, is excited to announce new sign-on, retention, and referral bonuses for team members in Lakewood’s dining department, effective Dec. 1, 2018! You could be part of a growing community that is expanding to meet the needs of current and future generations.
- $500.00 sign-on bonus for full-time dining employees.
- $250.00 received after successful 90-day employment period
- $250.00 after six months of successful employment
- $250.00 sign-on bonus for part-time dining employees.
- $125.00 received after successful 90-day employment period
- $125.00 after six months of successful employment
Referral Bonus Program:
Any employee who refers a friend has the potential to earn a bonus of $400.
To be eligible for the bonus,
- The employee must be in good standing with the company.
- The applicant successfully met all pre-employment requirements.
- The new hire completed a satisfactory 90-day probationary period.
The referral bonus will be paid out in two increments. $200 will be paid via payroll after the first full shift the new hire works. The second $200 will be paid via payroll after the new employee has completed a satisfactory 90-day probationary period.
Lakewood’s dining team currently has the following openings:
- Independent Living Dining Room Host, Part-time
- Cafe Cashier, Full-time
- Cook, Full-time and Part-time
- Independent Living Dining Assistant/Server, Breakfast, lunch and dinner shifts, Part-time available.
- Assisted Living & Health Services Dining Assistant/Server, Part-time. Breakfast, lunch and/or dinner shifts available.
- Dishwasher, Full-time and Part time
If you love senior adults and want to work in a place where faith, wellness and community flourish, email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Lakewood Administration reserves the right to determine good standing and satisfactory work performance on a case by case basis. This program will be in effect December 1, 2018 and will be re-evaluated in June 2019.