What is the Visionaries II Club Priority Program?
How does the Visionaries Club Priority Program work?
When you submit a Priority Reservation agreement with your fully refundable $500 deposit, you will be issued a Priority Number. Priority Numbers are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
When plans are finalized and Priority Reservation appointments begin, you will have the opportunity to meet personally with one of our sales counselors, view all the plans for our community and reserve the home of your choice, based on your Priority Number.
Of course, holding a lower number makes it more likely that you will receive your first choice of residence — and your Priority Reservation ensures that you will be eligible for the valuable package of exclusive benefits available to Visionaries Club Priority Members — so it pays to act now.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A PRIORITY MEMBER OF THE VISIONARIES CLUB
Priority Members of the Visionaries Club lock in a host of valuable benefits including the following:
- Priority selection of your new apartment or Hybrid Home, in order of priority number
- Early selection of underground parking space
- Invitations to exclusive events so you can get to know your future friends and neighbors
- Custom selection of options and upgrades
- Priority access to Assisted Living if needed before you move in
- Referral Benefit: Special benefit for each new resident specifically referred and moved in
- Meeting with moving and downsizing consultant
Additional benefits for Visionaries Club II Members who move in within 60 days following the Residence Availability Date include:
- $2,500 toward moving expenses
- Pre-construction pricing (entrance fees will increase 5% at opening)
- 0.25% higher interest earnings on 10% deposit (applied toward monthly fees)
- No monthly fee for the first month
- Once approved for residency, guaranteed occupancy regardless of changes in health
- $100 second person monthly fee discount for 12 months